Monday 29 June, 2009

Creative Blogging

Creativity is something person sees things his/her own perspectives. Blogging is also part of creativity. Designing, writing and publishing blog also will have lot of creativity. Today’s morning class taken by Mr. Badri has give different prospective of blogging. Blog can be used for marketing, share feelings and advertising. Cartoons can make blog more attractive. It gives prospective of blogger and also makes viewers think about the carton.Thought process, can give more ides on blogging. My previous blog topics were more about events and it does not include my prospective or any feelings. The exercise given Mr. Badri on thought process and idea visualization have given how fellows can make creative blogging. Blogs should not be old wine in new bottle.

Today’s class has given me great idea of blogging. I am sure my blog will have more reflection of mine and perspectives. Though it takes time to write but gives satisfaction. I will make sure that keep updating my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers